Here’s a quick preparation guide for your first Photoshoot as a model.
Just some simple advice which we find makes a big difference and which most people don’t learn for a long time.
- Get sleep the night before
- Drink water a few days before so well hydrated
- Go without makeup
- Don’t do a big fake tan the day before
- Take your own make up
- Take some jewellery
- Take some props
- Take some music you love
- Take simple sets of clothes (that are clean and no wrinkles)
- Black top, White top.
- Black lingerie set, White lingerie set.
Glamour is a term that is often used, but rarely understood.
In this article and resource we will over what can be meant by Glamour, what we mean by Glamour and provide you with some food for thought.
This is a good article and resource to share to start to ensure you, your models and team are thinking the same things and aligned on the vision you want to collaborate on.
What is Glamour?